Inspired by South Korean ‘dalgona’ candy, this cold latte that comes with velvety thick sweet foam on top is only made with four ingredients. This simple yet addictive drink that gained popularity during the early days of pandemic and becomes a must try for coffee lovers.
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons CSR Better Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- ½ cup (120ml) milk of your choice
- 2-3 Ice cubes
- In a large mixing bowl place coffee, sugar and hot water (1:1:1 ratio).
- Using a hand mixer or electric mixer, whisk until thick and creamy.
- Fill only 3/4 of a cup with cold milk and add ice cubes.
- Top it up with foamy whipped coffee. Mix well before drinking.