Cupcakes seem uniquely suited to our modern sensibilities. They’re portion-controlled, portable, easy to make in batches, open to lots of decorating strategies, tasty and can be inexpensive to make. Who doesn’t love a little bit of cupcakes in their lives? But what about Strawberry chocolate in cup?
- Liquid chocolate
- ¼ cup of CSR Low G Sugar
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- Pour a little chocolate into a cup and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- To make Strawberry puree – cut strawberry into small pieces and put in a saucepan, mix in CSR Low G Sugar, and let it boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- When it boils, you can proceed to filter it.
- Next, add dark chocolate, strawberry puree, whipping cream into the container and stir well.
- Chilled cup chocolate is removed from the paper cup. Can put the stirred core into the cup-shaped chocolate and garnish with a little strawberry on it.
- Ready to serve!