Nothing is more of a comfort food than good old cookies. Cookies with M&M, the best!
- 60g butter
- 25g of egg yolk
- 30g of fine sugar
- 25g of Better Brown CSR sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla flavor
- ½ tsp salt
- 90g of flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 100g M&M chocolate
- Mix well with eggs, butter and sugar.
- Mix vanilla salt and sugar or vanilla flavors.
- Filter flour, baking powder and baking soda into butter mixture. Stir well.
- Cover the dough and keep in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 165 C
- Round dough and arrange on baking sheet.
- Flatten slightly and place M&M on the dough.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on the oven.
- Cool it over the drain.
- Save and airtight containers to keep them cool and crisp!