Sometimes good coffee tends to be greater than the sum of its parts. Hong Kong Milk Coffee is an example of that particular ‘sometime’. Great as a morning pick-me-up or as something to unwind to at teatime, this great HK institution is made even better with CSR Golden Brown Sugar.
- 2 cups freshly brewed hot coffee
- 2 tablespoons CSR Golden Brown Sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1 cup evaporated milk at room temperature
- Add CSR Golder Brown Sugar into the cups of freshly brewed coffee.
- Add 1 cup of evaporated milk at room temperature to complete the milk coffee.