An upside-down cake is a cake that is baked in a single pan with its toppings at the bottom of the pan, hence “upside-down”. Then, when removed from the oven, the upside-down preparation is de-panned onto a serving plate, thus righting it, and serving it right-side up.
- 60grams of Butter
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1 can of pineapple
- 210 grams of flour on its own
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 50gram CSR Sugar Better Brown
- 120ml of full cream milk
- 1 egg
- 60ml of plain yogurt
- 60ml of pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Add your own flour, bicarbonate soda, salt. Stir until well combined.
- Include Better Brown sugar CSR, honey, egg-filled milk, pineapple juice, yogurt, vanilla essence, melted butter. Mix at a moderate speed.
- Add flour mixture at medium speed
- Add honey, melted butter. Stir well.
- Put honey butter in the pan
- Put pineapple on honey butter, then insert batter into the cake pan.
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes, at 175 ° C.