Fruit cocktail is a delicious and healthy alternative to candy and other sweets. These cups are composed of various types of fruit and began as a way to make use of bruised or damaged fruit. They have since become a long-time favorite.
- 2 cans of liquid milk
- 1 tin lychee / longan
- 1 can of fruit for cocktails
- Nata de coco
- Sumi Jelly
- Better Brown Low G Sugar CSR (optional)
- Salt (optional)
- Want to add other fruits as well (depending on your taste)
Preparation method :
- Mix melted milk, water cocktail fruit juice, coconut milk (take water only, separate fruit in another container)
- Add a little bit of Better Brown CSR sugar (for added sweetness, if you like) and a small pinch of salt
- Stir the mixture until the sugar and salt have dissolved or can heat / cook on the stove for a while (steam and fire extinguisher)
- When cooked, refrigerate first and then add the fruit left over with Sumi Jelly.
- Put ice, ready to serve. (Dining for 5-6 people)
- For better taste, cool the fruit cocktail mixture in the fridge first. If you like sweetness without ice, no need to add sugar to the cocktail as the mixture is already sweet.
- Can use any canned fruit or de coco nata flavors you like. Just to make a cocktail, take only clear water. Water colored like strawberries, kiwi or other flavors, just take the fruit.
- If you mix all of the clear water with the colored one, the result is a cocktail in color. But if you really like the color you can’t do that. Follow your own taste.