A salted duck egg is a Chinese preserved food product made by soaking duck eggs in brine or packing each egg in damp, salted charcoal. In Asian supermarkets, these eggs are sometimes sold covered in a thick layer of salted charcoal paste.
- 180g Cornflakes
- 70g butter
- 50g of salted egg yolk powder
- Curry leaves
- Some chicken cubes powder (optional)
- Better Brown CSR Sugar (optional)
- Melt butter and add salted egg yolk powder. Stir until foam
- Add chilies, curry leaves and chicken cubes powder, stir it.
- Add the cornflakes and stir until all is well coated.
- Finally sprinkle Better Brown CSR sugar
- Ready and let cool and store in airtight containers.