Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favourite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. With CSR Caster Sugar and CSR Golden Brown Sugar, you’ll have top notch chocolate chip cookies to serve and enjoy in no time!
- 2 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1/2 cups CSR Caster sugar
- 1 cups CSR Golden Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 3/4 tablespoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375º F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Slowly beat in vanilla extract and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into butter-sugar mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls, placing them about 2 inches apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake cookies for 9-10 minutes, or until lightly golden.