Cendol is a sweet dessert great during those hot and sunny days. Cendol that contains droplets of worm-like green rice flour jelly, coconut milk and palm sugar syrup. It is a common dessert in Southeast Asia.
- 800 ml coconut milk
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 2 pandan leaf
- 100g sago
- Food coloring for sago
- 500g red bean
- Ice cube (blend)
- 1 1/2 CSR Low G sugar
- 1 1/2 water
- Put aside the cendol for usage.
- Add in coconut milk, pandan leaf and salt into a pot and cook with low heat until it boils. Leave it to cool.
- Soak sago for 30 minutes and then drain it. Heat a pot of water and boil sago until it becomes clear. Add in food coloring accordingly.
- Wash and boil the red beans until they soften.
- Add CSR Low G sugar and water into a pot. Cook until they dissolve.
- Mix cendol, sago and red bean into a bowl and proceed to pour the coconut milk, CSR Low G sugar and blended ice. It is now ready to be eaten.