WIN BIG WITH BETTER BROWN BONANZA
With prizes totaling over RM170,000!
Join the Better Brown Bonanza today, starting from 1 Oct 2019 to 31 Dec 2019, with these simple steps:
- Purchase two (2) packets of Better Brown CSR (1kg) on a single receipt from any supermarket*
- Take a selfie of yourself with Better Brown CSR sugar in the most creative way you can think of and submit the receipt; and
- Send a WhatsApp with your full name NRIC to 011-2671 8840.
Invite your family, relatives, and besties to join in the fun. You may submit more than one entry provided each entry has a different receipt. The more entries you submit, the better your chances to win one of the top prizes!
*Subject to terms and conditions.
- 1x Proton x70
- 3 x 4D/3N Holiday package for two persons to South Korea
- 3 x 3D/2N Holiday package for two persons to Bali
- 1 x 3D/2N Mutiara Hotel Johor Bahru
- 1 x 3D/2N Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & SPA Langkawi
- 4 x Patchi vouchers
- 4 x Avon vouchers
Better Brown Bonanza (“the Contest”) Terms and Conditions
A) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 The Contest is organised by Central Sugars Refinery Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”). By entering the Contest, the Participant is deemed to have read and understood the Contest Terms and Conditions herein and agrees to abide by them.
1.2 The Contest is open to all Malaysians aged 18 years and older (“Eligible Participants”). Participants under 18 years of age may enter the Contest with the consent of their parent/guardian who agrees to the Contest Terms and Conditions on their behalf. Employees of the Organiser’s employees, authorised distributors, wholesalers, agents and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
1.3 The Contest starts on 1 October 2019 at 12:00pm and ends on 31 December 2019 at 11:59pm (“Contest Period”). All entries received before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
B) SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
2.1 To participate, Eligible Participants must comply with each of the following:
- Purchase two (2) packs of Better Brown Low-G (1kg) in one (1) receipt within the Contest Period from any participating supermarket.
- Take a creative self-portrait (“Selfie”) with a Better Brown Low-G pack.
- Send a WhatsApp message with the Selfie, receipt and personal particulars comprising Full Name 12-digit MyKad number within the Contest Period to 011-2671 8840.
2.2 Each receipt is eligible for only one (1) Contest submission.
2.3 Eligible Participants are allowed to submit more than one (1) Contest entry.
2.4 Eligible Participants must retain the original proof of purchase or receipt for verification of the winner and prize redemption.
2.5 The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any submitted entry for the following (including but not limited to):
- Incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate information;
- Faded image of the proof of purchase; and/or
- Containing any illegal, obscene, lewd, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, illegal, offensive, abusive language or otherwise inappropriate or objectionable content.
C) PRIZES AND ELIGIBLE WINNERS
3.1 Category of Prizes:
Main prize for October:
3 x 3D/2N vacation for 2 people to Bali
Main prize for November:
3 x 4D/3N vacation for 2 people to South Korea
Main prize for December:
1 x Proton X70
1 x 3D/2N Mutiara Hotel Johor Bahru
1 x 3D/2N Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & SPA Langkawi
4 x Patchi voucher
4 x Avon voucher
3.2 The most creative submissions received throughout the Contest Period as determined by the judges in their sole discretion will be judged for its ranking of the Weekly and monthly Main Prizes. The judges’ decision is final, conclusive and binding.
3.3 Each Eligible Participant is entitled to only one (1) prize during the Contest Period. Any additional prizes (if declared) will be automatically void.
3.4 If a shortlisted submission is disqualified, the next qualified submission will be determined as the winner.
3.5 All unclaimed prizes within a stipulated period will be forfeited.
There is no mention of the announcement of winners.
D) GENERAL TERMS
4.1 This Contest cannot be redeemed by any other Contest run by the Organiser.
4.3 The Participant’s information may be shared by the Organiser, its business partner, staff, agents and related persons for the purpose of this Contest.
4.5 The Organiser shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage resulting from or in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to the following:
- Any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending the entry as a result of network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by the participating Internet line and/or resulting from participation or the downloading of any materials in the Contest. In the event of such error, interruption and/or failure, the Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any failure by any Eligible Participant to participate in the Contest ay any time.
- Any problems, expenses, damages, losses, suits, and claims of whatsoever nature against any Eligible Participants that may arise from or in connection with their participation in the Contest and/or display of Eligible Participants’ entries.
iii. Any error (including error in the notification of Contest winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, Internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorised access to entries, PC crash whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
4.6 The Organiser shall have the sole right and discretion to decide all matters relating to this Contest (including but not limited to the Contest’s eligibility) and such decision shall be final and binding on all Participants. Any correspondence in any form and manner regarding any matter relating to this Contest will not be entertained.
4.7 The Organiser reserves the right to modify the contest mechanisms or terminate this Contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice to any person.
4.8 The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and the Eligible Participants will be bound to such changes.
4.8 In the event of any inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions and any advertising of the Contest, publicity and other materials relating to this Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
4.9 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and all parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.